• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Calling out all Red Socks fans!!

103 posts in this topic

that has been a horrible 2 games.

I figured we'd split the first 2...but Westbrook looking like Cy Young?

Hopefully a rain out so we can get Beckett the next start instead of Wake.

Come on Sox!

Remeber how you played 3 games ago? Do it again!

that has been a horrible 2 games.

I figured we'd split the first 2...but Westbrook looking like Cy Young?

Hopefully a rain out so we can get Beckett the next start instead of Wake.

Come on Sox!

Remeber how you played 3 games ago? Do it again!

They're gonna release "the bugs" next!

zzzzt! zzzt! zzzzzzzzzzt!!!

:baiting:lol

If the Indians win the WS, then those Bugs should get the MVP award.

I don't care who gets MVP - I just want Cleveland to have the championship and I get my money :banana::acclaim:

Did the Yankees look any better in the 2 other games they lost??

But that was a key game at a key time for the bug swarm to hit. And I'm far from a Yankees fan, and just calling it as I see it.

But that was a key game at a key time for the bug swarm to hit. And I'm far from a Yankees fan, and just calling it as I see it.

i agree, i siad the same thing to indians fans out here in the city.

Did the Indians have to play with those same bugs?? I am not sure how they had the advantage. I guess that is the real fact of the matter.

There is no place like home - there is no place like home.

I can only hope that the series is over tomorrow and the games don't go back to Boston. Can't trust those tricky Sox teams to not come back and win a series. Just roll over like a good team and let us get on with trying to break the Rockies streak.

looks like the Sox got so high winning 4 in a row, and Manny and Papi succeeding every time up. that they may have trouble digging out of the mess they are in. They modeled this team after their hated rival Yankees, and are even goint out just lik ethey always do now... with a whimper of futile at bat after at bat. And they EXPECT the big hit to happen, which, as we see with the Yanks, just keeps being delayed til "next inning" until there are no more outs left!

but, they could come back again from 3 down. Done it before from 4 down! But there again, since they KNOW they CAN do it cause many of them were here in 2004... thats another strike against them doing it again! Cause they will EXPECT the big comeback to start... "3 outs? damn - next inning for sure!"

There is no place like home - there is no place like home.

I can only hope that the series is over tomorrow and the games don't go back to Boston. Can't trust those tricky Sox teams to not come back and win a series. Just roll over like a good team and let us get on with trying to break the Rockies streak.

Cute avatar. Quit worrying about the Sox. :baiting:

I am sure there is a "no gambling" clause in the CGC guidlines but I am willing to trade these four Tales to Astonishes for a simple hello if the Red Socks beat my Tribe in this series. Anyone willing to trade me a similar priced set for a small gesture if the Tribe win the series??

TalestoAstonish69.jpg

TalestoAstonish67.jpg

TalestoAstonish66.jpg

TalestoAstonish65.jpg

I'll trade you J.D. Drew for those books! :sorry:

I am sure there is a "no gambling" clause in the CGC guidlines but I am willing to trade these four Tales to Astonishes for a simple hello if the Red Socks beat my Tribe in this series. Anyone willing to trade me a similar priced set for a small gesture if the Tribe win the series??

Bet you won't now.

:cloud9:

Bet you won't now.

:cloud9:

I think you have to give the books up to someone just because they walked Manny twice in the third inning... :baiting:

3 outs away to reach game 7 :cloud9:

I'm surprised. I figured Beckett would win in Cleveland but was sure the Sox would lose Game 6 considering the way the Tribe was playing. Should make a great Game 7... (thumbs u

Jim