• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT - OSU is #1

76 posts in this topic

LSU - Oh, Oh Wildcats took you down!!

Cal - You were #1 for a little while.

Long live the national champion's Ohio State Buckeye's!!

Won't last...defense is their strong point. But not good enough that a clever offensive coord shouldn't be able to solve. Their offensive is average. Because of that, their tenure at the top won't last the rest of the season...

Jim

I'm actually a little worried about Penn State for some reason. They have played some creampuffs so far but the meat of their season is just starting.

Go Tribe, Go Buckeyes, Go CAVS and way keep trying Brownies!!

Won't last...defense is their strong point. But not good enough that a clever offensive coord shouldn't be able to solve. Their offensive is average. Because of that, their tenure at the top won't last the rest of the season...

Jim

Exactly, I recall a certain Florida team running over a vaunted OSU defense before.

Jim

Exactly, I recall a certain Florida team running over a vaunted OSU defense before.

And what a beautiful game it was!

Jim

Where is Florida this year??

I'd be the first person to admit we haven't beaten anybody. But the way everyone else is playing...who's to say? Our next 5 games are against teams that are 5-2, so we'll find out how good we are soon enough.

Craziest year of college football I've ever seen.

Craziest year of college football I've ever seen.

(thumbs u

I second that.

I don't think OSU will make it out of the Big 10 unscathed. I'm a Michigan fan but I am impressed with how OSU has reloaded from last year. That being said, the toughest part of their schedule is ahead of them.

I'm sure it's television's nightmare if it's a South Florida vs. BC Championship game. I am glad to see USC get dropped further in the BCS. I thought it was ridiculous that they didn't drop to at least around 18 after the loss to Stanford. Michigan has the claim to biggest upset this year ( and probably all time. ) but USC's to Stanford is right behind.

I don't have a good feel at all on the BCS Championship game yet. LSU is still in it but it's murder getting through the SEC. I think USC will get at least one more loss in the PAC10. Maybe Oklahoma stands a great chance?

OU has a very easy schedule after this past weekend. The only 2 " trouble "games are at Lubbuck against Tech and a rivalry game against OSU. Other then that they are pretty much in the clear. Though that isnt much consolation after losing to Colorado, a team they would beat 98 times out of 100. Obviously for the computers theyre going to need some help with BC and USF going down. Also if LSU makes it way through the rest of their SEC schedule unscathed you ll most likely see them in the championship game. I really dont think tOSU will go through this stretch without a loss, you lose a Heisman QB you dont replace him with a comparable option usually. And I dont think Boeckman is Sam Bradford anyway.

OU has a very easy schedule after this past weekend. The only 2 " trouble "games are at Lubbuck against Tech and a rivalry game against OSU. Other then that they are pretty much in the clear. Though that isnt much consolation after losing to Colorado, a team they would beat 98 times out of 100. Obviously for the computers theyre going to need some help with BC and USF going down. Also if LSU makes it way through the rest of their SEC schedule unscathed you ll most likely see them in the championship game. I really dont think tOSU will go through this stretch without a loss, you lose a Heisman QB you dont replace him with a comparable option usually. And I dont think Boeckman is Sam Bradford anyway.

I have a feeling either LSU or Oklahoma will make it. Oklahoma also has the Big 12 championship game, right?

Yeah. It looks like they ll play either Mizzou again or Kansas, who is coached by a former OU Offensive Coord. Just like Texas Tech.

The SEC is really, really nasty. I feel bad for the teams there as the talent of the teams are just so far superior to the rest of the country. I dont have any doubt if Florida played in any other conference they would be undefeated right now as opposed to having 2 losses. No respect for the Pac 10 though USC cant be this bad can they ? You dont get the pick of the litter with 5 star recruits every year and end up not being able to score points like they have the last couple weeks.

IF the season ended today it would be OSU vs USF!

OSU better pray not! South Florida's defense ROCKS!

I don't think I have ever seen a team this young this good.

It was only 9 years ago that south florida was being coached

out of the back of a trailer!!!...

and now they're #2 in the nation!!!!!!

Unbelievable!

The highlight out of all of this is that my underdawg pirates

played USF in a lowly snooze bowl last year (and lost 24-7)...

Now look at these guys!

WOW!

(worship)