• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reese Witherspoon to Play Sue Storm

90 posts in this topic

especially by someone degrading an entire nation with each and every rumor, color and center he chooses to type incorrectly. It's utterly classless.

Jim

err..... you're serious?

Did you guys hear about this? I guess they're replacing Alba with Witherspoon for FF3.

:censored:

He's back!!! Danny, I was just kidding. shedevil.gif Nice to see you back.

Whew, you scared me... See you in the SA section :hi:

Did you guys hear about this? I guess they're replacing Alba with Witherspoon for FF3.

:censored:

He's back!!! Danny, I was just kidding. shedevil.gif Nice to see you back.

Whew, you scared me... See you in the SA section :hi:

See you BOTH is the SA section,

When I was coming back from a Baltimore Comic Con years ago I stopped at the Dupont Estate called Winter Thur. While waiting for a bus to pick us up to take us to the tour I couldn't help but notice this very petite blonde. I remember saying to myself that this girl (she looked like a teenager from the back) is going to be cute when she grows up. When I got a better look I realized it was Reese Witherspoon. She was so tiny it was ridiculous. They can work wonders in movies so I am sure it won't be an obstacle but just wanted to share... Ryan, the baby and one the grandmas were there too.

V

I think Witherspoon is hot. They should have cast her from the beginning. A lot better than that bony azz Alba.

I've never understood why men think women who appear to be dying of starvation are attractive. rantrant

:applause:

where does this rumor come from? I'm usually up on thse things, and I have not heard even a whisper of it...

Probably from a place like this - you know - the old "if it is on the internet it must be true" mentality! lol

http://underpantsontheoutside.blogspot.com/2007/05/fantasy-casting-sue-storm.html

Um... it's clear this was a transparent ploy to get Mutantkeys to post.

It's not true.

HOWEVER, now would be a great time to start this as a rumor to see how far we can propagate it. :devil:

I think Witherspoon is hot. They should have cast her from the beginning. A lot better than that bony azz Alba.

I've never understood why men think women who appear to be dying of starvation are attractive. rantrant

I think it is because, being men, we have a deep-seated need to rescue them from themselves. hm

I think it is because, being men, we have a deep-seated need to rescue them from themselves. hm

I think it is because, being men, we have a deep-seated need to rescue them for ourselves. hm hm

JC: First off, it's an "off-colour" comment, as well as "rumour"...you are Canadian correct?

Of course, but this board is in the US, as are most of the participants, so when in Rome....

...we offer you up as a sacrifice to appease the gods. (shrug)

JC: First off, it's an "off-colour" comment, as well as "rumour"...you are Canadian correct?

Of course, but this board is in the US, as are most of the participants, so when in Rome....

And like Rome, we are the next and greatest Empire....so watch out Canadians!

especially by someone degrading an entire nation with each and every rumor, color and center he chooses to type incorrectly. It's utterly classless.

Jim

err..... you're serious?

Obviously Mr Canuck Hick here doesn't realize that many people write online based on where the forum is and who is the main user base.

I can speak and write a few languages, and when I converse on a French forum, I don't do it in English, so why not write in the American format on a US website? Just seems polite. (shrug)

Jim

err..... you're serious?

Obviously Mr Canuck Hick here doesn't realize that many people write online based on where the forum is and who is the main user base.

I can speak and write a few languages, and when I converse on a French forum, I don't do it in English, so why not write in the American format on a US website? Just seems polite. (shrug)

(shrug) too much hassle...

I'll stick to the Canadian spelling. Americans are bright people. They'll be able to figure it out.

Canuck Hick...nice one. Many people online also spell probably as prolly...sure doesn't make it correct does it?

I'm sure that all the people who fought for our country to protect it's heritage and culture would be proud.

One last thing, isn't calling someone a hick an "off-colour" comment?

Jim

Canuck Hick...nice one. Many people online also spell probably as prolly...sure doesn't make it correct does it?

Huh? What does a spelling mistake have to do with CGC being a US-based company and this forum being a US-based entity?

Have you been drinking again?

You're probably the type of person who would ride into a Quebec website and starting posting in English, and demanding all the francophones reply in kind, threatening them with similar "I am protecting my heritage" complaints. :screwy: