• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reese Witherspoon to Play Sue Storm

90 posts in this topic

Canuck Hick...nice one. Many people online also spell probably as prolly...sure doesn't make it correct does it?

I'm sure that all the people who fought for our country to protect it's heritage and culture would be proud.

One last thing, isn't calling someone a hick an "off-colour" comment?

Jim

Oh hush, the both of you. Go have some cheese fries with gravy and watch a hockey game outside.

BTW, I'm getting the White Mountain Amazing Spider-Man 42 back from CGC shortly. When I do, are you still looking for them?

Oh hush, the both of you. Go have some cheese fries with gravy and watch a hockey game outside.

It's called poutine. doh!

I'm glad you mentioned that. I just spent a week in BC, saw poutine listed on several menus, and had no idea what it was.

This is a US-based company and this forum is a US-based entity. Speak American.

lol:jokealert:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poutine

"In the Northeast Kingdom region of Vermont, which borders Quebec, poutine is generally served at restaurants. It is served the same way that it was originally created, using large steak fries, beef gravy and cheese curds. Residents sometimes pronounce it "poo-tine", but most pronounce it "poot-tsien". In fact, it is quite popular almost anywhere in the U.S. bordering Canada, notably Sault Ste. Marie, MI."

"In the Northeast Kingdom region of Vermont, which borders Quebec, poutine is generally served at restaurants. It is served the same way that it was originally created, using large steak fries, beef gravy and cheese curds. Residents sometimes pronounce it "poo-tine", but most pronounce it "poot-tsien". In fact, it is quite popular almost anywhere in the U.S. bordering Canada, notably Sault Ste. Marie, MI."

Oh right, like Sault Ste. Marie and the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont are part of the United States. Bunch of cheese eating Canucks, I tell you. :baiting::jokealert:

Thats disgusting

Oh right, like Sault Ste. Marie and the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont are part of the United States. Bunch of cheese eating Canucks, I tell you. :baiting::jokealert:

I would agree. True Americans eat chili-cheese fries with bacon bits. None of this gravy and cheese curds cr@p. (tsk)