• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thoughts on a 100 pager.

7 posts in this topic

Beautiful!

There's the usual square-bound problem with the staple rubbing against the cover wrap and causing a bit of wear, but it only looks like it's happening to the bottom staple. I don't know how CGC hits this, if at all.

I'd go with a [font:Arial Black]9.2[/font].

Beautiful!

There's the usual square-bound problem with the staple rubbing against the cover wrap and causing a bit of wear, but it only looks like it's happening to the bottom staple. I don't know how CGC hits this, if at all.

I'd go with a [font:Arial Black]9.2[/font].

You're absolutely correct on that one. To me, that is a production defect until it pokes through. Just like they allow some bindery defects on these, I'd be curious how they graded that rub.

FYI, the brfc is overhanging a little not rounded. Just didn't scan well at that corner.

Nice spine for A 100 pager! 9.0 maybe better, I think I need to throw a few of my 100 page spectaculars up and get some opinions.

These are so fun to collect and priced pretty reasonably still, considering the fact they are difficult to secure in high grade.