• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ditko ASM Art Day!

26 posts in this topic

It was just that one time...it was in college...i was young...and you promised you wouldn't say anything!

:banana:

My lips are sealed...I suggest you try that sometime. yay2.gif

This is a fantastic piece...truly magnificent. Congratulations (worship)

I'm not the world's biggest Ditko fan, I know it's a tar & feathering offence to a lot of OA collectors and even though I own a full run of ASM, I've never been able to get into the "Ditko vibe"..but this page shuts me up and is the best Ditko page I have ever seen

Wow, wow, wow...thanks a lot everyone! And thanks for the comments on the piece...I'm learning more about this piece with each post! Glad you all liked checking it out, I'll bring it out to WonderCon for anyone who wants to see it in person. Take care all.

Great piece felix, congrats. i remember this one well from the Christies auction. It really stood out along with the Torch/Spidey battle half splash. It was also the year that both ASM 8 (1st story) and ASM 21 broke up. I wish I had a time machine and $$$!! I would have bought the lot.

Clem...