• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some New SS books in

20 posts in this topic

Finally got my order in but since I'm on my vacation, no book for ASH for 6 weeks. Everyone else who have paid will ship tomorrow.

Take a looksie, nothing super but some interesting stuff.

th_vccoct026.jpg

th_vccoct025.jpg

th_vccoct024.jpg

th_vccoct023.jpg

th_vccoct022.jpg

th_vccoct021.jpg

th_vccoct020.jpg

th_vccoct021.jpg

Is this still available Anthony? :foryou:

I'm keeping it for now, didn't realize how good the cover looks slabbed. Could always be persuaded but not for the VCC price.

Yeah, he had it listed here for $45 less 20%

Is that price no longer honored?

thread is closed out, that was a presell listing to move stuff sight unseen which alot took advantage of.

I bought about 20 for a buck each and that was the best in bunch. I looked at the two I bought at LCS (I cherry pick) and they had the same defect. It's going into my permanent collection so not to worried about it being 9.8.

Grades are in on some more great books

Marvel Zombies #5 Wedding Swipe 9.8 by Romita Sr and Suydam :cloud9:

3X Heroes for Hope 9.6 Signed by Walt and Louise Simonson, Herb Trimpe, Starlin and shooter. (book is hard to get in grade, bad paper and white cover). I probably went through 15 copies before I found these three.

Added Kurbert, Starlin and Simonson to my Heroes against Hope book that already had the likes of Staton, Perez, Wrightson, Adams, DeZuniga, Levitz, Thomas, Infantino.

These books are now in hand. Can take pics tonight but nothing funny about the alignment.

Marvel Zombies #5 Wedding Swipe CGC 9.8 by Romita Sr and Suydam $100

2X Heroes for Hope CGC 9.6 Signed by Walt and Louise Simonson, Herb Trimpe, Starlin and Jim Shooter. (book is hard to get in grade, bad paper and white cover). I probably went through 15 copies before I found these three. Great compilation starter as many more auto's can be added. $75