• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Poll - Sid's Luncheonette JIM # 83

JIM # 83  

135 members have voted

1. 1. JIM # 83

21 posts in this topic

Here's the copy that i pulled off the rack at Sid's 44 years ago.

Two caveats;

1. there is an almost imperceptible small wave on the BC to the left of the orange greeting card box, that can't be seen in the scan.

2. Some friggin how, i managed to tear a small chunk (half inch by 1.5 inch) out of the Margin Only of an interior page.

with those thoughts in mind and the following scans, what do you think???

JIM_89_004.jpg

JIM_89_005.jpg

I am going with 8.0. I have seen 8.0 books with FC tears so a piece out of the margin will knock it down a bit but not that bad. If this was complete I would say you have a 9.2 book on your hands.

Very nice.

7.5 that looks 9.0+

(thumbs u

did you guys vote or is there something not working??

You, too, need to vote to see the results :makepoint:

:foryou:

lol i finally figured that out for myself............intersting spread of votes from 5.5 to 8.5........... :o

an interesting situation here............

when i posted my TOS 39, DD 1 and X-Men 1, they each were met with much interest and approx 60 votes in the poll.

this JIM 83 has been stuck on 38 votes for a couple of days. I remember when JIM's were Supa-Hot.................. :insane:

has that changed significantly??