• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

In Praise of Title Spash Pages

230 posts in this topic

Can't fit the art on my scanner so the pic is a bit cropped.

SeverinSplash.jpg

and a few more HB Title pages 128, 131 and 171 :cloud9:

:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Ah so you own the 128 always wondered where that one went :cloud9:

I've been "hiding" it in MY CAF with my other HB pages :baiting:

Michael, I always get stuck on the Fabry covers, I never noticed it before. (thumbs u

Oh my!! That is the best splash. How long ago did you acquire that? I dream of owning a Kubert Enemy Ace page. Dang.

eBay - Albert Moy - several years ago.

There are not too many pages outside the hands of the Kubert family.

PREACHER48p23.jpg

Sorry about the bad scan, gotta fix that

:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: mixed with :pullhair::frustrated::pullhair:

What a horrible mix up, and I truely do feel bad. I remember after I bought this in Chicago, from Albert, he had this piece on his website for at least half a year. In fact, this is still the scan from his site, This page is my FIRST OA page, and it holds a special place in my heart. Your BEAUTIFUL collection of Preacher art is still second to none! Have you taken down your display from CAF or have you moved those pieces? I'd never forgive myself for missing out on you gifting some other fan the opportunity to own a slice of your Preacher Pie!

What a horrible mix up, and I truely do feel bad. I remember after I bought this in Chicago, from Albert, he had this piece on his website for at least half a year. In fact, this is still the scan from his site, This page is my FIRST OA page, and it holds a special place in my heart. Your BEAUTIFUL collection of Preacher art is still second to none! Have you taken down your display from CAF or have you moved those pieces? I'd never forgive myself for missing out on you gifting some other fan the opportunity to own a slice of your Preacher Pie!

No PREACHER pages have left my collection yet. Just took them off of CAF since the average hits per page was about 2!!!

My first OA page was a PREACHER page as well. Not a title page, so I won't post it here, but definitely a splash page(preacher03pg16)

Here are a couple more title pages to keep this thread moving:

Preacher 37 - going in for the kill :makepoint:

Preacher 46 - my substitue from Moy since he sold the "other" page I bought off his site :pullhair::frustrated::pullhair:

Preacher 47 - wonder if Odin has buyer's remorse? hm

Preacher 62 - 4 panels, but I still think it is a "splash" page due to the top panel (thumbs u

Enjoy,

Mike

46626-preacher37pg01.jpg.12247f1150627c15a6d5423584ddfcb6.jpg

46627-preacher46pg02.jpg.88fedb8e369ab1fafcfb314c6dacf5ab.jpg

46628-preacher47pg02.jpg.7c803e5e2796bce8ca8c0bcae5e5b518.jpg

46629-preacher62pg03.jpg.afe667b943182127781dcc6d3f099daf.jpg