• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cannot replace/add pics to my CGC registry set

10 posts in this topic

Situation

1. I place an image for my front cover.

2. I now want to replace my front cover, and also add a back cover.

3. I check "Delete" for my front cover, and specify my new front and back cover.

4. The front cover gets replaced, but my back cover doesn't show up.

I've done this (literally) thousands of times, but this behavior started to break about a month ago.

Anyone else have similar issues doing this?

Situation

1. I place an image for my front cover.

2. I now want to replace my front cover, and also add a back cover.

3. I check "Delete" for my front cover, and specify my new front and back cover.

4. The front cover gets replaced, but my back cover doesn't show up.

I've done this (literally) thousands of times, but this behavior started to break about a month ago.

Anyone else have similar issues doing this?

I have experienced the same problem. At first, it would duplicate the front cover in the back cover slot. Now, I am getting what you described.

• Administrator

I have reported this situation to our programmers. FYI - It does work with Mozilla but not Internet Explorer...

I will follow up when it is resolved. Sorry for any inconvenience!

I have reported this situation to our programmers. FYI - It does work with Mozilla but not Internet Explorer...

I forgive you for whatever you're appologizing for. I usually just shift the blame to Doc Watson, suggest you do the same.

I forgive you for whatever you're appologizing for. I usually just shift the blame to Doc Watson, suggest you do the same.

Shifting blame. You must be a Dem*crat. meh

Good Lord no. :eek:

Good Lord no. :eek:

Oh, sorry. :gossip: I forgot about "Don't ask. Don't Tell."

It appears to have gotten better, but there is still an issue.

So now, if you want to replace an image, you must first check "delete image" and submit before you can specify a new file for an image. You can't say "delete image" and submit a new image on the same submit.