• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grade for this Hulk 172

21 posts in this topic

Hi, I'm new here. I consider myself a decent grader, however, I feel I could learn a lot from the people on this board. With that in mind, I would like to get some opinions on this Incredible Hulk #172. I'm basically wondering what kind of CGC grade it would receive, but all assessments are welcome. Thanks in advance and I look forward to your opinions, both now and in the future.

Hulk 172

I can't tell...

The scan is too big! 27_laughing.gif

You must have high speed... That scan took forever to load. tongue.gif

I'd guess 8.5/9.0

I find it good to have a life-size scan along with a big one in order to see the whole book at once.

Hi, I'm new here. I consider myself a decent grader, however, I feel I could learn a lot from the people on this board. With that in mind, I would like to get some opinions on this Incredible Hulk #172. I'm basically wondering what kind of CGC grade it would receive, but all assessments are welcome. Thanks in advance and I look forward to your opinions, both now and in the future.

Hulk 172

Hi! I'm relatively new myself. hi.gif

I would be comfortable with giving it a 9.0, unless a) the back cover is too dirty or b) that's a chip out of the right edge on the soldier's helmet. Then I'd go 8.5.