• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB Jonah Hex Original Art 70s Series

11 posts in this topic

Here is some of Tony's Hex:

DeZUNIGA - Jonah Hex / Weird Western #18 last page

http://comicartfans.com/GalleryRoom.asp?Page=2&GSub=42982&Order=Date

DEZUNIGA - Jonah Hex #55 17pg story

http://comicartfans.com/GalleryRoom.asp?Page=3&GSub=4824&Order=Date

I'm looking for Silver & Bronze Xmen art myself... any to trade?

Rich

Thanks for the link, I was refered to Mark haspel Vp of CGC who is a HEX OA collector. He hooked me up with A couple of covers to the 70s Series I just purchased from him. I am am also in the process of buying some more from him. I am just starting into this OA collecting thing and Quite frankly terrified I wont be able to control my spending :insane:

What a rush to own the only peice in the world of my favorite character.

Thanks again for the response and link!

Covers 74 and 79. Mark is VP Comics Guaranty Corporation. Or certified Guaranty corporation Not sure Which is correct.

The grading Company, The slabbing company!!

Thanks! I was pretty stoked When he offered them for sale. The cover to 74 with the Bullseye has allways been one of my favorites!

Covers 74 and 79. Mark is VP Comics Guaranty Corporation. Or certified Guaranty corporation Not sure Which is correct.

The grading Company, The slabbing company!!

Thanks! I was pretty stoked When he offered them for sale. The cover to 74 with the Bullseye has allways been one of my favorites!

Got the art online anywhere? I'm a big fan of Tony's art ... I've got a Rawhide Kid cover by him, but haven't found a good published Hex piece yet.

Ross Andru did the covers to the two comics mentioned. I could not find any covers by Dezuniga for sale. Have not receivd them yet. That would be a cool peice to own.. the Rawhide kid Cover, congrats!!