• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daytona Beach Comic and Toy Show Nov. 18

52 posts in this topic

Daytona Beach Comic and Toy show, November 18, Holiday Inn and Suite, 930 N. Atlantic Ave. (A1A), Daytona Beach, Fl.

This show only happens once a year, and it's always good!

I'll be set up there, so if you're in town come see us (and props to TupennyConan for looking us up at the Pt. St. Lucie show).

There will be good stuff, Gold, Silver, Bronze and Modern comics, new and old toys,

Here's a link to a page about it, but there's not much up there now. Daytona Beach Comic Show

See you there.

Joe

This should be fun, even if the show isn't very good. I will also have a spot there, I belive Flee-Marquet (sp?) will have a table also, and I am sure King of Rulers is atleast attending.. It will be a Central Florida Boardie Con.

I was thinking of only bringing $1 books and discount books. So if anyone that might be attending has anything they might be specificly looking for, send me a PM and I'll bring it.

I'll go just to meet FLEE. He is the greatest entertainer on the boards.

Any tables left at this event? You guys expect a big crowd or should I just show-up with a cooler of beers for the central Florida dealer crew?

I just saw Tim today and didn't ask him if he were setting-up.

Tom going Joe/Hoohah?

Hoohah & MCMiles said there would be something like 28 tables so I doubt that there would be room for me at this late date. Since it is unlikely I'll be able to set-up and as I must travel for a wedding the weekend before (missing the Tampa show!!) I don't know if I will go even just to bring everyone pizza...

Will you have a table Flee?

KingofRulers has confirmed his attendence as of about midnight last night.

Hi all. I will be setting-up for the first time in years and have about 15 long boxes of dollar books. Heavier on Marvel than DC and about two boxes of Independents. Please make my day since I am relocating to Las Vegas and don't want to cart these across the country!