• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Avengers #200

13 posts in this topic

Don't compress your JPG file size so much. It's adding compression artifacts that mask the real detail, which we need to see in order to grade it accurately.

I agree there appears to be a crease or tear on the outer edge in Thor's cape. And it looks like there's a bend or stress line on the spine just above Cap's boot.

I'll say 8.5, maybe 9.0.

Don't compress your JPG file size so much. It's adding compression artifacts that mask the real detail, which we need to see in order to grade it accurately.

I agree there appears to be a crease or tear on the outer edge in Thor's cape. And it looks like there's a bend or stress line on the spine just above Cap's boot.

I'll say 8.5, maybe 9.0.

The compression is so I can post the image as an attachment and meet the size limit. I guess the solution is to post to a website and link to that site?