• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eternals # 1

Eternals # 1  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Eternals # 1

19 posts in this topic

I can't vote because there aren't enough options. The book has a seriously blunted LLBC and a wavy LEBC, both of which appear to be due to overhang damage. Consequently, I don't think you're looking at 9.X, but rather 8.X :grin:

I can't vote because there aren't enough options. The book has a seriously blunted LLBC and a wavy LEBC, both of which appear to be due to overhang damage. Consequently, I don't think you're looking at 9.X, but rather 8.X :grin:

overhang damage ? nuts. this is a 9.2 book easy.

The blunting looks more like a curving which could be straitened, and as for waviness..I dont see it. (shrug)

Remember the Overhang on the All Star Western 10 we saw that was Slabbed and graded 9.0 or 9.2 as I remember?

This comic looks much nicer I think

overhang damage ? nuts. this is a 9.2 book easy.

1st, no one in their right mind would slab an Eternals #1 :insane:

2nd, if you look at the FC scan you can see a 3/32" overhang of the BC :sumo:

3rd, CGC wouldn't slab this book, so save your money . . . :grin:

See directly above . . . :grin:

The blunting looks more like a curving which could be straitened, and as for waviness..I dont see it. (shrug)

Remember the Overhang on the All Star Western 10 we saw that was Slabbed and graded 9.0 or 9.2 as I remember?

This comic looks much nicer I think

Nice book , love your name btw.

While I think you are fine with the grade choices you listed, next time go ahead and put in a few lower ones so people feel like they at least have the option to grade it as they see fit. The book looks like a solid 9.2. The overhang is minimal, especially for a BA book that is not brittle. The LLBC is just rounded, not blunted.

And I for one never like to tell somebody whether they should slab or not slab a particular book.....your book, your money your choice. And unless I missed it where did you say you were going to slab the book?

Ze-