• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need some info?

4 posts in this topic

I purchased this at the Toronto Comicon today. The dealer said it was given to him by another dealer years ago in the United States. It was a preview book of various comics (random pages) coming out in early 1986.

Note: Pages are photocopied!

Question:

1. Has anyone ever seen a preview book like this before? Is it even a preview book? (I have seen a few from the 1990's and currently!)

2. Does this have any value of any kind?

Here are a few pages. Pages from Kull, Conan, Marvel Saga and few more are also in the book.

scan0036-2.jpg

scan0037-2.jpg

scan0041-2.jpg

scan0042-2.jpg

scan0039-2.jpg

scan0040-2.jpg

So they are photocopies of a complete book?

Marvel had a table of books like that at their booth in Chicago a few years ago.

I don't know how common it is - I don't go to a lot of the "big" shows where Marvel and DC have a presence.

So they are photocopies of a complete book?

Marvel had a table of books like that at their booth in Chicago a few years ago.

I don't know how common it is - I don't go to a lot of the "big" shows where Marvel and DC have a presence.

This preview book is not photocopies of one complete book but just random pages of various comic books to come out in early 1986. Look on the side of each pic and you will notice the comic book title, number and the pages shown.