• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Danny got a Strike?!?! ARCH-INATOR

221 posts in this topic

I'm still steamed. meh
Prove it

Don't bait me. :hi:

Mets - Biggest choke ever :D

Not if you count your snake. :foryou:

It was rented for the picture

"You think I'd be dancing here if I could afford a real snake?" - Female replicant, Blade Runner

I'm still steamed. meh
Prove it

Don't bait me. :hi:

Mets - Biggest choke ever :D

Not if you count your snake. :foryou:

It was rented for the picture

That's not what the snake says.......

The snake was whored out for the picture by its owner :D

whored out :cloud9:

Wish the mods were more merciful towards the 3 of them the situation that occurred stirs up a lot of raw emotions in people.
They were. Issued a warning and then they did it anyway. If I remember correctly.

Wish the mods were more merciful towards the 3 of them the situation that occurred stirs up a lot of raw emotions in people.

The subject and the subject that it grew out of should never have been beaten to death on the boards to begin with. I'd rather stick to corruption and conspiracy within the hobby. meh

I always thought is was creepy to have certain board members getting up on soapboxes...on what is a COMIC BOOK CHATBOARD.....and raining down holy hell on people about their morals. Sounds too much like I tuned into the 700 club by mistake.

People do what people do. There's always at least three sides to a story. Get over it.

Pastor Red

Thats strike three for the little welcher. What a shame.
Who's got 3 strikes?

I love that D&S and DeeDee are on "sabbatical" not outright ban or a definite term suspension. Nothing against them or whatever, just appreciate the vague nature of the terminology.

After careful review of these boards since becoming a member...i've come to the following laymans hypothesis... this is a W E I R E D comic book site :gossip::screwy:

more of a 'soap opera'/drama type web site it seems, than an actual hobby/comic book web site...

with some truly bizzare management protocols hm

The subject and the subject that it grew out of should never have been beaten to death on the boards to begin with. I'd rather stick to corruption and conspiracy within the hobby. meh

I always thought is was creepy to have certain board members getting up on soapboxes...on what is a COMIC BOOK CHATBOARD.....and raining down holy hell on people about their morals. Sounds too much like I tuned into the 700 club by mistake.

People do what people do. There's always at least three sides to a story. Get over it.

Pastor Red

(worship)

And quite take money from the collection plate! :P

Pastor Red

Amen :angel: