• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walk like an Egyptian! Post your Egyptian-themed covers....

53 posts in this topic

If you all don't mine a little silver-age.

Metamorpho.jpg[/img]

Very Egyptian-looking, but oddly the story takes place "south of Ethiopia in the hidden valley of Ma-Phoor". I didn't know this until about a week ago, reading the whole SA Metamorpho run for the first time in "Showcase Presents Metamorpho". Apparently the dropped storyline is picked up in Outsiders, but I haven't read it. Maybe the trail leads to Egypt.

Jack

Quote: Very Egyptian-looking, but oddly the story takes place "south of Ethiopia in the hidden valley of Ma-Phoor". I didn't know this until about a week ago, reading the whole SA Metamorpho run for the first time in "Showcase Presents Metamorpho". Apparently the dropped storyline is picked up in Outsiders, but I haven't read it. Maybe the trail leads to Egypt.

Jack

Outsiders17.jpg[/img]

Metamorpho's origin are Egyptian. The story did continue into Outsiders years later, giving more info into his origin.