• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - ASM #20 CGC 8.5 OW/W - First Scorpion! - SOLD

23 posts in this topic

I am offering a very nice copy of ASM #20 CGC 8.5 OW/W which features the origin and first appearance of the Scorpion. The scan does not do the book justice but unfortunately I can't correct the color variance on the program I have.

OS 2007 Value = $664.00

GPA Sales Data = 22 sales total; average during last 12 months (5) $640.60; average during last 90 days (2) $723.01; last sale was $726.01, and the highest price paid was $775.00.

Other Dealers' Asking Prices: Metropolis Comics, #20 CGC 8.5, crm/Ow, $790.00

MY FORUM ASKING PRICE: $700.00 (includes shipping and insurance)

RETURN POLICY: No questions asked. However, you must notify me in writing within three (3) calendar days of receiving the book that you desire to return it, and you must ship it back to me within seven (7) calendar days. All associated costs for returning the book must be borne by the purchaser. And, of course, the book must be returned in the same condition it was received.

First :takeit: takes it!

NetworkOfDisclosure-3_20.jpg

ASM20.jpg

&otWith that penciled "R; on the front, I wonder if the ASM 20 is from the same collection as this book. If so, it is from a beautiful collection, and I think there are a few other early Silver Age "R" books around. P.S.: Good luck with the sale.

JIM93.jpg

Sweet book, Mark! (thumbs u

Only question is...what the are you doing with it?

Yea, I know. A tad out of my usual range. :cool:

How do you guys deal with these cheap books! ;):devil:

I took it in trade at SD from a very good friend so that he could own his first Church book. :applause:

&otWith that penciled "R; on the front, I wonder if the ASM 20 is from the same collection as this book. If so, it is from a beautiful collection, and I think there are a few other early Silver Age "R" books around. P.S.: Good luck with the sale.

Those "R"s definitely look similar!!! Shoot me a PM as to where you got your copy and we can try to ascertain whether it is from the same collection.

Mark

JIM93.jpg

R for Radioactive.....

I took it in trade at SD from a very good friend so that he could own his first Church book. :applause:

(worship)(worship)(worship)

lol:signfunny:lol

:hi:

Uggh, that letter R on the cover kills it for me :(

Nik, I'm surprised at you!! Don't you recognize the fabled Rockefeller pedigree copy? :makepoint: This book belonged to a very distinguished gentlemen from a noted family whose roots are DEEP in American history.

I can't believe you never heard of Wilfredo Rockefeller IV 1/2. I should be asking 4x guide for this book! :grin:

Of course, I could always erase the "R" for you, but I'd have to disclose that.. :headbang:

NetworkOfDisclosure-3_20.jpg

Brent, do you know whether that JIM above part of the same collection? :popcorn: