• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your ONE-OF-A-KIND CGC SS books, or lone top census CGC SS books!
19 19

4,446 posts in this topic

I believe #1 & #2 are the only double signed 9.8s(highests SS grade), and the #3 is the only SS in the census!

Only the #3 qualifies for inclusion in this thread. I'll not stand for the constant erosion of the tenets upon which this noble thread was forged:

So here are the rules for posting books in this thread:

1. The book must be the only Signature Series book for that particular issue on the census

2. You may post your book if there are other SS copies on the census only if your copy is the highest and only graded copy. So if there are a couple SS 9.4's and you have the only SS 9.8, then you could post it here.

You have all been warned.

Posted again in case anyone missed it. :whistle:

I believe #1 & #2 are the only double signed 9.8s(highests SS grade), and the #3 is the only SS in the census!

Animal Man #1-3 CGC 9.8 SS Grant Morrison/Brian Bolland

am1.jpgam2.jpgam3.jpg

Posted again in case anyone missed it. :whistle:

Animal Man #1-3 CGC 9.8 SS Grant Morrison/Brian Bolland

am1.jpgam2.jpgam3.jpg

NICE.

If you ever want to trade something lmk.

This is currently the only SS copy of this issue :o:cloud9: (thumbs u Signed in the lower left corner by the great Russ Heath, this issue features the first appearance of the Haunted Tank. :gossip:

013-1.jpg[/img]

WOW. Those are INCREDIBLE Doug.

Love the Corben and the 2 Alex Ross recreations. I have the FF one in 9.8 raw that I'm going to be getting signed by Alex Ross when the chance comes... but seeing them both in 9.8 signed by Stan Lee is just awesome! Love them!!

WOW. Those are INCREDIBLE Doug.

Love the Corben and the 2 Alex Ross recreations. I have the FF one in 9.8 raw that I'm going to be getting signed by Alex Ross when the chance comes... but seeing them both in 9.8 signed by Stan Lee is just awesome! Love them!!

Thank you! I would like to add Ross at some point, but he seems to be in hiding this year.