• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your ONE-OF-A-KIND CGC SS books, or lone top census CGC SS books!
19 19

4,450 posts in this topic

It's a Hurley beauty. I must like it because it got put in the scantily clad graded Supergirl shortbox. I even have early original art of Doug's too. Permanent pieces in my collection. :grin:

Thanks Jerel :foryou:

Can you pm me or post a pic of the ss..I want to keep pics of all my ss issues with sketches ...only 5 done...very very rare lol

Only X-men comic ever signed by Hugh Jackman.

109685.jpg[/img]

:cool:

Edited by s-man

ff350.jpg

Nice Thing cover! :applause:

109685.jpg[/img]

Isn't there a Hulk 340 out there somewhere with Stan, Hugh, Trimpe, McFarlane on it?

Chandler and Kris Moore might have had one done....there's a long thread somewhere about it, I think....but don't hold me to it, I might be mistaken.

while you are right Rich. Mr. Highgrade is also right. I think there are 5 Hugh Jackman signed SS comics. There is a MCP 72, a Hulk 340, a Wolverine old man logan, a Uncanny X-men 207, and one other comic that escapes my memory right now.

So with that being said this is the only X-men comic signed by Hugh Jackman for SS

109685.jpg[/img]

Isn't there a Hulk 340 out there somewhere with Stan, Hugh, Trimpe, McFarlane on it?

Chandler and Kris Moore might have had one done....there's a long thread somewhere about it, I think....but don't hold me to it, I might be mistaken.

Yes, there is a Hulk #340 that is signed by Hugh Jackman and others. But, like I said , this the only X-men book that is signed by him.

There are also two more books signed by Jackman. A Marvel Comics Presents and Old Man Logan.

while you are right Rich. Mr. Highgrade is also right. I think there are 5 Hugh Jackman signed SS comics. There is a MCP 72, a Hulk 340, a Wolverine old man logan, a Uncanny X-men 207, and one other comic that escapes my memory right now.

So with that being said this is the only X-men comic signed by Hugh Jackman for SS

I don't think there is a another book signed by Jackman.