• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your ONE-OF-A-KIND CGC SS books, or lone top census CGC SS books!
19 19

4,442 posts in this topic

Why did Olivetti sign the 609 bro? I like it though :) Just didn't know he did anything on that run.

Not sure myself, but he must have done something? Like Green said, he did some covers...... Mutantkeys was kind enough to get them signed for me when i thought all hope was lost, so any extra sigs are A-OK! (thumbs u

I know I mainly collect minty books, but this deal was too good to pass up the other day. This is a Clive Barker Signed Edition Hellraiser #1(BOOM! Studios) in a Signature Series holder. It's so rare getting a Signed Edition Variant in Signature Series.

DSC03995Large.jpg

DSC03997Large.jpg

I love the flag cover, I have a 9.4 of it!

I'll tell you what---I am really enjoying picking up these various flag covers---

I need to find more. If anyone knows of some other flag cover books like these, LMK! :thumbsup:

cap332A.jpg

st44.jpg

jd6.jpg

Got one more back too.. this one is not Captain America.. but still a cool book...

Scorpion #1 - 9.8 SS w/Howard Chaykin.... only SS book and tied for top grade in for all issues...

P1010001.jpg

Nice book - I never could find a copy in that good of condition! (thumbs u