• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your ONE-OF-A-KIND CGC SS books, or lone top census CGC SS books!
19 19

4,443 posts in this topic

Only sig on the census! :banana:

SAM_3760.jpg

Nice! If you ever decide to sell it let me know, it'd look great next to my Strange Tales 107. (thumbs u

It sure doesn't look like Off-White pages AT ALL! Cool book!

Only sig on the census! :banana:

SAM_3760.jpg

Nice! If you ever decide to sell it let me know, it'd look great next to my Strange Tales 107. (thumbs u

It sure doesn't look like Off-White pages AT ALL! Cool book!

Thanks guys! Glad you all could appreciate it! :)

Wow I think I will have something one of a kind to post here soon does one of a kind count if its just a SS that makes it different ?

If a book has more than one Universal copy on the census yet only 1 SS, then it counts.

If a book has multiple SS in 9.6 & below but only 1 SS copy in 9.8, it counts.

If a book has 2 SS copies with one signed by a single creator and one signed by 2 creators, neither count.

But really, post what you want. Not many follow the rules of this thread. :ohnoez:

Just got a picture message of my latest addition. I doubt anyone else will have this book signed this weekend, so I think it's pretty safe to put this here. Thanks, Bill!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #41 signed by Matt Howarth:

TMNT41ss.jpg

I <3 onsite grading.

Just got a picture message of my latest addition. I doubt anyone else will have this book signed this weekend, so I think it's pretty save to put this here. Thanks, Bill!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #41 signed by Matt Howarth:

TMNT41ss.jpg

I <3 onsite grading.

Way to go Adam + Billy :golfclap:

That's an awesome Turtles cover :o

Congrats! :)

I was just thinking the same thing we should go get one autographed :devil:lol Funny I don't ever recall seeing that tmnt cover ... just when you think you have seen em all!

Edited by synch