• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your ONE-OF-A-KIND CGC SS books, or lone top census CGC SS books!
19 19

4,446 posts in this topic

Great book Steve! I also have been loving Young's work lately.

Hey,

How you going?

When are you posting your next round of sketches?

:popcorn:

Should be mailed out any day now.

Gerry Conway, mike Grell, Neal Adams

photo_zps5f0d37f7.jpg

Sweet book Sean.

I'm hoping to get a combo Mike Grell/Neal Adams done soon myself. With Neal Adams drawing a full Green Lantern and Mike Grell doing a full Green Arrow on the same cover.

And I hope this:

Census shows several, but I know I was the only one that got David Prowse and Jeremy Bulloch at Mega Con

sw2001_zpsf43f48c2.jpg

Last con I was at with Jeremy Bulloch I walked up with a copy of Doctor Who The Space Museum on DVD for him to sign. It was the first time he saw the cover to this DVD. He signed and yelled back to his wife to look at this can you believe I used to look so young. It made him so happy he stopped signing for a few minutes and talked with me about his role in this episode and the Time Warrior.

Edited by Goldeneye

Just a friendly reminder about this thread...

fingh put it pretty well when he posted:

Without diminishing the awesomeness of that book:

So here are the rules for posting books in this thread:

1. The book must be the only Signature Series book for that particular issue on the census

2. You may post your book if there are other SS copies on the census only if your copy is the highest and only graded copy. So if there are a couple SS 9.4's and you have the only SS 9.8, then you could post it here.

:angel: