• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your ONE-OF-A-KIND CGC SS books, or lone top census CGC SS books!
19 19

4,436 posts in this topic

The gem of my Tick collection. Sign and sketch by the Tick creator, Ben Edlund!

This is awesome.

:) Many thanks! This whole thread is full of beautiful treasure!

BTW Benjamin, you just grab the best CGC set for Sensational Spider-Man (1996) from me this year, I got it 3 years in a row (thumbs u

The gem of my Tick collection. Sign and sketch by the Tick creator, Ben Edlund!

Tick1SketchBenEdlund.gif

Just checking out your tick set gives me lyme disease. Really awesome.

And now a special one from my collection. This is my original copy I bought back in the early 80s, when I was 10 or 11. My science teacher's father was selling some old comics in his shop and I think I ended up buying all of his Werewolf By Nights. Well, when I was in fifth grade, I got in the habit of taking comics to school. There were 2 or 3 other guys that I traded with at the time. One day, I got caught reading WWBN #15 when I wasn't supposed to and my teacher, Mrs. Kautz took it from me, put my name at the top and wouldn't give it back to me until the end of the day. So, this one has my name, signed by my Fifth grade teacher and it's also signed by Mike Ploog, so it's certainly one of a kind. ;)

wwbn15.jpg

And now a special one from my collection. This is my original copy I bought back in the early 80s, when I was 10 or 11. My science teacher's father was selling some old comics in his shop and I think I ended up buying all of his Werewolf By Nights. Well, when I was in fifth grade, I got in the habit of taking comics to school. There were 2 or 3 other guys that I traded with at the time. One day, I got caught reading WWBN #15 when I wasn't supposed to and my teacher, Mrs. Kautz took it from me, put my name at the top and wouldn't give it back to me until the end of the day. So, this one has my name, signed by my Fifth grade teacher and it's also signed by Mike Ploog, so it's certainly one of a kind. ;)

wwbn15.jpg

That's a cool story! (thumbs u

wwbn15.jpg

That's a cool story! (thumbs u

Very nice!

Hold onto your panties boy and girls!!!

Amazing Adventures #12 9.8 SS Mike Ploog White pages

Second furry beast

Only Signature Series on census (10 Blue lable 9.8's)

Ploog001.jpg

Special thanks to Rich Henn, your facilitating legend grows by the day (and book) (worship) (worship). When I think of the miles this book logged, to the UK and back, just to get signed, I can’t imagine the care it took… What did you do bubble wrap the whole damn airplane?

Either way, you are the best! 2c

SAAAAHHHH-WEEEETTTTTTTT

Hold onto your panties boy and girls!!!

Amazing Adventures #12 9.8 SS Mike Ploog White pages

Second furry beast

Only Signature Series on census (10 Blue lable 9.8's)

Ploog001.jpg

Special thanks to Rich Henn, your facilitating legend grows by the day (and book) (worship) (worship). When I think of the miles this book logged, to the UK and back, just to get signed, I can’t imagine the care it took… What did you do bubble wrap the whole damn airplane?

Either way, you are the best! 2c