• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your ONE-OF-A-KIND CGC SS books, or lone top census CGC SS books!
18 18

4,429 posts in this topic

my lawyer, comix4fun, will be sending a letter today to chainnball about defamation of character. I will not tolerate you slinging the word private through the mud

my lawyer, comix4fun, will be sending a letter today to chainnball about defamation of character. I will not tolerate you slinging the word private through the mud

Crud…. Just when I thought this thread might take on a whole new angle and get down to some real mudslinging, you have to bring lawyers into the picture… Thanks

:boo:

My lord... how did this thread ever fall off of the first page.... Rich's scaner MUST be broken :devil:

No problem... I'll fill the gap. :idea:

Hellblazer 53 SS Glenn Fabry (only one on census)

First Glenn Fabry Hellblazer

0032.jpg

My lord... how did this thread ever fall off of the first page.... Rich's scaner MUST be broken :devil:

I don't want you guys to think I'm slacking.

Here's one.

Really????? its like you waited for me to post than pushed my books under your ASM.... :facepalm:

I hoped that it would but, I have no complaints, after all I was not willing to fly to the UK… (Although it would have been nice to have a pint or two there) hm …. I sent 6 books with Rich… They all returned 9.8s, not bad considering that they crossed the pond twice. All in all Rich gets an A in my book!

Second one from the UK.... Thanks to Rich Henn (worship)

The A1 True Life Confidential #NN SS Brian Bolland

0022.jpg

lol

Why on earth did this book not get signed by john bolton and garry leach