• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your ONE-OF-A-KIND CGC SS books, or lone top census CGC SS books!
19 19

4,450 posts in this topic

FANGORIA #1 CGC 9.4 s/s Haruo Nakajima (the actor in the original Godzilla suit!)

Tristen Pence would know more as the obscene rarity of this signature with lack of U.S. appearances.

fangoria1.jpg

Terry McGinnis worked on this cool.

Doctor Strange #41 signed by Claremont and Bob Layton.

ONe and only!

Freakin' love old Bronze Doctor Strange.

IMG_06831_zpse50aa56d.jpg

Edited by Revat

Even though there are 10 9.8 CGC SS of these on census (Actually, 5 of those 10 are this book in it's various stages of getting signed ;) ), surely this one is unique.

bm400b-1_zps55b1c898.jpg bm400d_zps98539f57.jpg bm400c_zps956f49ba.jpg bm400a-1_zps1ef4ea8d.jpg

That certainly is awesome! :applause: But you have ten sigs on there, right? I see they didn't list Kubert and someone else. doh!

Even though there are 10 9.8 CGC SS of these on census (Actually, 5 of those 10 are this book in it's various stages of getting signed ;) ), surely this one is unique.

bm400b-1_zps55b1c898.jpg bm400d_zps98539f57.jpg bm400c_zps956f49ba.jpg bm400a-1_zps1ef4ea8d.jpg

That certainly is awesome! :applause: But you have ten sigs on there, right? I see they didn't list Kubert and someone else. doh!

They did list Kubert and Austin, but they had to do it in the note section to the right of the serial number (thumbs u

The sigs are:

Arthur Adams

Terry Austin

Brian Bolland

Mike Grell

Karl Kesel

Joe Kubert

George Perez (regular sig)

George Perez (artist's sig)...I had it signed by George twice because I really wanted his artist's sig.

Bill Sienkiewicz

Berni Wrightson

Even though he didn't actually work on this book, I'm really wanting to add Neal Adams.

Yes, they did. They are on the right side. And while that book is incredibly awesome, it is not one of a kind.

Old school 1980s ----

Only two cps graded at all, both are my s/s from the Mick Austin signing.

An aquired taste to be certain, but I love these painted covers.

PRESSBUTTON #4 CGC 9.8 s/s Mick Austin

pressbutton4A.jpg

This comic was given to me free years ago from a great friend and boardie Cheryllynn she thought it was a 9.6 and at the time I thought so too, but figured I'd give it a shot and get it signed at Big Wow this year.

IMG_0132_zps9f0f6e52.jpg