• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your ONE-OF-A-KIND CGC SS books, or lone top census CGC SS books!
19 19

4,446 posts in this topic

whoops i forgot i had another by texeira and the census wasnt updated. but this bill dinh is 1 of kind for now

btkk.jpg

i know i showed this off in another thread, but this is top census :whee: (for now)

Edited by alphatrion1

bobbb.jpg

sad to say this is top census :P

I have a lot of books that are low grade but, .5 is actually pretty damn tough to get, I just had a Mexican DD 1 (it was practically falling apart) and it got a 1.0, what is the matter with the book? Or was there some sort of sketch on it before it was SS or something, .5 is a tremendously big hit, if it was because of non-witnessed signatures that were already on it. I think this is a really cool book all and all.

bobbb.jpg

sad to say this is top census :P

I have a lot of books that are low grade but, .5 is actually pretty damn tough to get, I just had a Mexican DD 1 (it was practically falling apart) and it got a 1.0, what is the matter with the book? Or was there some sort of sketch on it before it was SS or something, .5 is a tremendously big hit, if it was because of non-witnessed signatures that were already on it. I think this is a really cool book all and all.
somebody cut out a coupon in the book and it affected the story. i guess thats an automatic .5 :tonofbricks:

Those are all one-of-a-kinds eh? I don't follow that series. Are those issues apart of the main series, or is that a mini? Where's your number #1? :)
yea all those are 1 of a kind. i have the complete series, but #1 and #6 are not one of a kind :( .... yea its a 6 issue series. you should peep it, its very good. Edited by alphatrion1

I don't even know what it's about. When I first heard the title, I thought it was a Resident Evil comic. :insane: