• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Opinions on Thunderstrike

5 posts in this topic

I'll be sitting down to read through some copper Thor's in the next few weeks and grabbed the few issues of Thunderstrike I have as well (they were in the same box).

I'm sure I'll start remembering a lot of the storyline as I return to those pages, but I was curious as to what a lot of you guys thought of Thunderstrike.

Did you think it was Great?

or

Was Marvel wasting our time with yet another version of Thor?

I'm sure you do want a serious answer, but really, having read the issues years ago...there is nothing that stands out in my memory....other than the construction worker alter ego.

I'll take cowman, uh, Beta Ray Bill over Thunderstrike anyday.

However, if you do like Thunderstrike...I think he is still being used in the Spider-Girl Universe. (thumbs u

I'm sure you do want a serious answer, but really, having read the issues years ago...there is nothing that stands out in my memory....other than the construction worker alter ego.

I'll take cowman, uh, Beta Ray Bill over Thunderstrike anyday.

However, if you do like Thunderstrike...I think he is still being used in the Spider-Girl Universe. (thumbs u

I appreciate the response. (thumbs u Based upon the overwhelming response and my lack of memory about him, I conclude that he's an apathetic figure.

One that stirs little emotion or acknowledgment.

And IIRC he was an Architect, not a construction worker.. or am I thinking of Quasar?

I bought it early in it's run and was enjoying it for a bit, but eventually stopped. DeFalco wrote it and you have to like his style. I know he's not that popular these days but I did enjoy his stuff at the time.