• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official "Tear SHIELD a New Bunghole" Thread

53 posts in this topic

Holy [!@#%^&^] it's 2:20 A.M. People are nice to me on my birthday...gotta go to work in 6 1/2 hours.

BIG THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WISHING ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

On a sad/happy note, this is my first year without my Mom, who passed away this February. Mom always made me white cake with white icing, which is my favorite. Well, my girlfriend baked me that exact cake and brought it over for me tonight.

How's THAT for a keeper girlfriend? Such a sweetie! She spent all this money (that I told her not to) on gifts, but the gift I'll remember a thousand times more is that cake.

Night all...

Holy [!@#%^&^] it's 2:20 A.M. People are nice to me on my birthday...gotta go to work in 6 1/2 hours.

BIG THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WISHING ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

On a sad/happy note, this is my first year without my Mom, who passed away this February. Mom always made me white cake with white icing, which is my favorite. Well, my girlfriend baked me that exact cake and brought it over for me tonight.

How's THAT for a keeper girlfriend? Such a sweetie! She spent all this money (that I told her not to) on gifts, but the gift I'll remember a thousand times more is that cake.

Night all...

Now go to work secure in the knowledge that folks here CAN be nice and that you have a GF that makes the Old Witch look like - well The Old Witch! She sounds like a real sweetheart!

Happy B-Day, Shield! Hope you have a good one! Enjoy that cake! grin.gif

But, if you coulda waited one more day to pop out, you woulda had the same B-Day as me! Except that I'll only be 28, geezer! wink.gif (Shameless Plug for B-Day Wishes tomorrow).

Chris

hey shield i just turned 30 on the 9th! happy birthday! Must have been a good birth year for people to collect comics that came out decades before they were born!

Whoa! Same birthday here, Shiver! I turned 31...

But enough about ME! Happy B-Day Shield!

I can't believe how many of us were born in September that collect!

I can't believe how many of us were born in September that collect!

Lotsa people are born in September each year. December is a primo month to conceive, cold outside and lots of booze available thumbsup2.gif