• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rep for Carmine Infantino

15 posts in this topic

Does anyone know who reps Carmine Infantino? I would like to make a sketch request to be picked up in NYC (if it isn't too late).

I know when Carmine was taking commissions a short time ago he had Spencer Beck from The Artist's Choice set them up.

C

J. David Spurlock of Vanguard Publishing is Carmine's current rep.

Actually, Nadia Mannarino is Carmine's art representative. You can contact her at All-Star Auctions. She's very helpful and can get a sketch from Carmine, although they don't come cheap.

I've got a really super Flash vs. Captain Cold sketch by him that he did for my wife who bought it for my birthday a couple years ago.

Mike B.

J. David Spurlock of Vanguard Publishing is Carmine's current rep.

Actually, Nadia Mannarino is Carmine's art representative. You can contact her at All-Star Auctions. She's very helpful and can get a sketch from Carmine, although they don't come cheap.

I've got a really super Flash vs. Captain Cold sketch by him that he did for my wife who bought it for my birthday a couple years ago.

Mike B.

Nadia is who I went through about a year ago.

Spurlock was who we went thru for his Toronto appearance last year and he definitely indicated he was Carmine's rep. Perhaps Nadia reps his art sales and David his appearances? Either way, both are in touch with Carmine.

Also contacted Spurlock. Apparently, Carmine isn't feeling well. So, you gotta show $$$$$ to get him to even think about a sketch. :(

I hate that make an offer thing, just tell me how much you want and I'll say yes or no.

Also contacted Spurlock. Apparently, Carmine isn't feeling well. So, you gotta show $$$$$ to get him to even think about a sketch. :(

I hate that make an offer thing, just tell me how much you want and I'll say yes or no.

I hate making offers as well. I just made an offer last week to an artist and did not get a response back. Now I feel like I insulted him.

Carmine did a nice sketch for me at San Diego in 2006 for 50 bucks. It is a head and shoulders pencilled and inked It is really nice. I told him at this years NYCC how much I loved it and he told me he never does work that cheap and that I got a really good deal. He also gave me an Adam Strange full figure pencil prelim for free. Some day if I ever get the chance I will pay Murphy Anderson to ink them.

I love the work of Carmine Infantino. Nobody nowhere has ever done a better Flash.

That said...do you really need a commission? A quick search through Comic Art Fans shows that there are Infantino panel pages for under $100. And you'll find similar/even cheaper deals if you watch eBay for a couple of weeks.