• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE LIST - and a new request thread to follow

653 posts in this topic

No problem. It isn't like you don't have to wade through pages of "spoon" to try and find the requests in the first place. Not that it isn't partially my fault anyway, but 'Trooper is the one who is really to blame. He goads me into attacking. :sorry:

You're too easily manipulated. It's getting almost boring. zzz

Dark Horse Presents Annual #1 would be a great a addition to the Buffy set, as it contains the first appearance of Buffy in comics. Thanks!

--Sean.

dork

Dear god, now you are channeling Greggy!! I guess you didn't get any packages today?

Dark Horse Presents Annual #1 would be a great a addition to the Buffy set, as it contains the first appearance of Buffy in comics. Thanks!

--Sean.

dork

Dear god, now you are channeling Greggy!! I guess you didn't get any packages today?

Nope, like Gemma I'm still hard at work.

*Fight and Rangers* :wishluck:

I would like to suggest two DC Annual sets:

DC Golden Age Annuals (1936-1944)

1936 - Big Book of Fun Comics - 1

1937 - New Book of Comics - 1

1938 - New Book of Comics - 2

1939 - New York Worlds Fair - 1

1940 - New York Worlds Fair - 2

1944 - Big All American Comic Book - 1

DC Silver Age Annuals (1960-1964)

Superman 1 - 8

Batman 1 - 7

Secret Origins - 1

Supermans Girlfriend Lois Lane 1 - 2

Flash - 1

Sgt Rocks Prize Battle Tales - 1

Superboy - 1

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer (1962/1963) issue.

I am collecting the 1960's annuals and I think the golden age annuals are too important not to receive some registry recognition.

--Sean.

dork

Nope, like Gemma I'm still hard at work.

*Fight and Rangers* :wishluck:

You will get nothing and like it! :sumo:

I just want to post a huge'gantic "Thank You" to Gemma for updating the IDW Transformers INFILTRATION registry set, Her hard work, and dedication is truly an inspiration. :applause:

she is immune to your sucking up!

:baiting:

or at least to mine.