• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Worst More Fun Spectre cover?

43 posts in this topic

I was setting up my tracking targets for the latest Heritage auction when I came across More Fun #59.

Spectre covers are usually one of my favourite views but this has to be the worst and least attractive Spectre cover?

More Fun #59

oh oh, battling 1koko for a spectre cover...ain't going to be pretty :(

Not going to bid.

I go through every single lot item before deciding targets.

Now what about that MC#1 hm

I am going to $100K, then that is it...if you are wanting it more, lmk and I am out ...

gator

Not going to bid.

I am going to $100K, then that is it...if you are wanting it more, lmk and I am out ...

gator

I'm going to $100

:sorry:

Not going to bid.

gator

That's breaking rule #1 (tsk)

Nah, that's nice of you, but I spent enough this week on the Amazing Mans...I hope Gator completes his run:) :wishluck:

I am not holding my breath on finishing AMan...the 25 and 26 are incredibly impossible...but, I did finish my MF Spectre run earlier this year, and 58 is one of my favs:

MoreFun58-1.jpg

thanks

rick

Nah, that's nice of you, but I spent enough this week on the Amazing Mans...I hope Gator completes his run:) :wishluck:

I am not holding my breath on finishing AMan...the 25 and 26 are incredibly impossible...but, I did finish my MF Spectre run earlier this year, and 58 is one of my favs:

MoreFun58-1.jpg

thanks

rick

Rick, what the heck have you been drinking tonight? 65 baby, 65 (thumbs u

Not going to bid.

gator

That's breaking rule #1 (tsk)

I know it is faded and has restoration, but it is the Larson copy...however, I will likely not break my rule, and "settle" for a restored copy that won't make me wake up in the middle of the night sweating (just too much $'s to have in one book)...

so, in a moment of sanity, I officially declare that I won't be bidding on it (but I am going after the MF 59, as an upgrade!)

rick