• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Super Dooper Para..Something Super-Sized

33 posts in this topic

If you guys were to choose 5 covers you'd like to see blown up what would they be? I'm not asking for your 5 favorite books, but which ones would look good as posters. Keep in mind that these should/would be hung up on your walls for all to see, not just in your comic room.
Well, there's a problem. There aren't any that I can think of that I would hang in the living room.

If you guys were to choose 5 covers you'd like to see blown up what would they be? I'm not asking for your 5 favorite books, but which ones would look good as posters. Keep in mind that these should/would be hung up on your walls for all to see, not just in your comic room.
Well, there's a problem. There aren't any that I can think of that I would hang in the living room.

That's because you collect X-Men :sick:

I would like one like my sig. :headbang:

COMICREADERX-MEN.jpg

No, I just wouldn't want a comic cover in my living room. Those are very cool, but they would most certainly go on a comic room wall.

Ashamed of your hobby?

No, of course not, but I don't want my house to look like a college apartment or a frat house.

Thats what I was thinking.

It sure was easy when I could just pick up last years Lord Of The Rings calender for $2 and decorate my walls with fantastic Bros. Hildenbrant artwork instead of having to drop $2500 on a nice Peter Max and another $300 for a frame and mat.

Or staple sixty six pack holders of Molsen Golden together and wall-paper my den.