• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DAVID MICHAEL BECK 30% - 50% Sale! Art Pages, Covers & paintings

8 posts in this topic

David Michael Beck has reduced prices by 30% to 50% on Original art pages, Paintings & Cover art, look for the pricing in Blue font at

http://www.catskillcomics.com/David%20Michael%20Beck.htm

CHEERS!

Scott Kress

www.catskillcomics.com

Everyone should take a look. David Michael Beck is a serious talent.

He created a wonderful commission for me. I feel lucky to have it.

Chris

Chris,

What was the turn around time on that commission? I really like this artist's work and am thinking of getting one.

I have to check to be sure on exact timing. If memory serves he was very fast and delivered ahead of schedule. I usually remember the exact details when a commission goes wrong and all the memories I have from this experience were great ones.

And Scott is a great guy to get commissions from he stays on top of everything and communicates very quickly.

C

This was the piece he did for me.

BeckSkull.JPG

David has a pretty quick turnaroud.. usually within a month or two depending on what his schedule is up to, but we generally can give you a close estimate of when the commissions will be done.. email me through the website with any commission requests..

CHRIS.. and thank you for the wonderful comments about David and Myself..!

Scott

Chris,

What was the turn around time on that commission? I really like this artist's work and am thinking of getting one.

I have to check to be sure on exact timing. If memory serves he was very fast and delivered ahead of schedule. I usually remember the exact details when a commission goes wrong and all the memories I have from this experience were great ones.

And Scott is a great guy to get commissions from he stays on top of everything and communicates very quickly.

C

BeckSkull.JPG

That's outstanding. I love your trophy wall theme. I didn't see prices for a with backgound piece, so I'll have to go to Catskill and put in my request. Is that 11x17 or 11x14? Thanks for sharing. :applause:

Chris,

C

That's outstanding. I love your trophy wall theme. I didn't see prices for a with backgound piece, so I'll have to go to Catskill and put in my request. Is that 11x17 or 11x14? Thanks for sharing. :applause:

It's 11x17 thank you for the kind words. There are 5-6 more trophy walls coming before year's end. I am really excited about them all.

C