• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another AF 15 Scam- Will It Reach Eleventy Billion Dollars?

69 posts in this topic

I'm laughing my arse off. This guy keeps on emailing me after I told him that I would pay just as soon as I got my next pay check....told him I was a few million $'s short lol Here's his emails:

why do u still want to purchase it if it was a bogus amount. ? if ur gona pay pay if not dont waste my time

i doubt ur going to pay this much, but if u cant let me know a reasonable price so we can get through this transaction

just give me 3 grand for it flat rather than 8 million thats just too much for a comic. be realistic here.

That was all within a span of an hour. Let's see what happens next :)

I'm laughing my arse off. This guy keeps on emailing me after I told him that I would pay just as soon as I got my next pay check....told him I was a few million $'s short lol Here's his emails:

why do u still want to purchase it if it was a bogus amount. ? if ur gona pay pay if not dont waste my time

i doubt ur going to pay this much, but if u cant let me know a reasonable price so we can get through this transaction

just give me 3 grand for it flat rather than 8 million thats just too much for a comic. be realistic here.

That was all within a span of an hour. Let's see what happens next :)

Tell him your on leave and you'll drive by in your tank to pick it up in person.

:whistle:

a perfectly reasonable comprimise. I think you should take him up on his generous, generous offer and furthermore offer to pick it up in person

a perfectly reasonable comprimise. I think you should take him up on his generous, generous offer and furthermore offer to pick it up in person

The next time I light up my crack pipe, I just might!

This person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed bag just got their first neg - and it ain't from 'Trooper.... linky

Guy who got burned buys a lot of books and I would have thought would be wise to these sorts of scams.

Seller isn't NARU'ed yet. Maybe hoping for paratrooper's millions? :whistle:

That's a given.

Of course, any approach to "Ursinderella" to express some concern about "your" book would blow the sting. The wording in the completed sale scam was exactly the same as in "yours".

Then again, maybe the vendor has a lot of AF15's in stock, and the other deal went south because of a "lying, cheating, buyer" hm