• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

60,000 new comics--SEND WANT LISTS!

30 posts in this topic

Any NM- or better picture frame Marvels?

We shall see!

I have to say, the HiJinx buy had 2000 Marvels from 1965-1974 and out of that there were maybe 15 or 20 in NM- shape. So I'm of the opinion that warehouses are almost the only places to find books that nice.

Thanks for posting.

Btw, thank god for the new PM system with the threaded messages. It would be a nightmare for me to deal with all these PM conversations about want lists if it was the old days.

Marc

Well heck, now you have my want list :baiting:

My want list is nicer than your want list. :baiting:

My don't want list is longer than both of your want lists put together. :baiting:

Curious if you have any Canadian Timley superhero prints in the batch from Superior or Bell features.

Certainly not! Well, almost certainly not. That does remind me that I've been meaning to compile a list of all the 10-cent Canadian books I do have though.

Please PM me when you have finished the list, I'd be very interested to see it. :foryou: