• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pricing on a Captain America 27 Restored{A} Tear Seals.

28 posts in this topic

Like I said I asked a few board members by PM. I hope it sells for as much as he can get for it. It just wont be me buying it.. As far as my GSXM #1 goes it may be high. But the rest are well priced... hopefully whoever wants these books gets them. No harm no foul. I wasn't trying to knock any book. I just posted what a few board members thought it was worth. Members that know this area of books better than I do.
:blahblah:
uncalled for

hello all...

I have picked up 2 cap 27's in the last month...one from a fellow board member at a nice price...an unrestored VG- (3.5) for just over guide...and, I picked up a restored 2.0 amatuer for $200 (80% of gd guide)...both of those are current, real world sales...now, admittedly, they were probably both at "friendly" prices (especially the unrestored one, as that came from one friend to another friend, and the amatuer resto one was from an outside ebay deal involving multiple books) but that at least gives you a ball park of what the book "can" sell for...doesn't mean that is fair market, but, given time and built relationships, books like that can trade all the time at great prices...

now, that said, supply and demand will always dictate a price of a comic...not sure if the ebay one is high or low, really depends on KoR cost ,etc, etc...but, you have to support both TFL's right to not want to purchase at that price, and you have to support KoR right to want to sell at that price....if the 2 (or any buyer and seller ) don't meet eye to eye, then part ways as friends :)

rick

always the rules of collecting...pay what you think is fair...or don't buy it.

yeah, I was working on my "word" count (isn't there some reward for that) (shrug)

Graemlins count more.

an unrestored VG- (3.5) for just over guide.

:takeit:

I just litterally got it yesterday...upgraded my 2.0 restored copy (which I traded away after I secured this copy)....only 10 issues to go, and Cap run is done!

gator