• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's been a good week for art...

7 posts in this topic

This week has been exceptionally good for me art wise :cloud9: . 3 prime examples by some of my favourite artists which you can see here –

Allred/Sinnott Untold Tales Of Spider-Man page (which I also posted in the under $300 thread). This was a really light fun book where Spidey asks the Invisible Woman on a date to annoy the Human Torch, and she accepts! The Torch sets out to ruin the date by setting the Sub-Mariner on Spidey. No doom and gloom here!

Kieth Marvel Comics Presents 88 page (Wolverine: Blood Hungry). They had this story running around the same time as Windsor-Smith’s Weapon X. High times for Wolverine I think. I loved the story (both Blood Hungry and Weapon X!) so I’m delighted to finally have a page from it. It’s been on my wants list since I drew one up, so for me, it’s a significant pick up.

Keown/Farmer Incredible Hulk 383 page. Not a flashy page by any means, but Hulk and members of the Pantheon featured, and about to set ‘Ol Green Skin on The Abomination. Yay!

Hope some of you get a kick out of these pages! :baiting:

Best

Simon

This week has been exceptionally good for me art wise :cloud9: . 3 prime examples by some of my favourite artists which you can see here –

Allred/Sinnott Untold Tales Of Spider-Man page (which I also posted in the under $300 thread). This was a really light fun book where Spidey asks the Invisible Woman on a date to annoy the Human Torch, and she accepts! The Torch sets out to ruin the date by setting the Sub-Mariner on Spidey. No doom and gloom here!

Kieth Marvel Comics Presents 88 page (Wolverine: Blood Hungry). They had this story running around the same time as Windsor-Smith’s Weapon X. High times for Wolverine I think. I loved the story (both Blood Hungry and Weapon X!) so I’m delighted to finally have a page from it. It’s been on my wants list since I drew one up, so for me, it’s a significant pick up.

Keown/Farmer Incredible Hulk 383 page. Not a flashy page by any means, but Hulk and members of the Pantheon featured, and about to set ‘Ol Green Skin on The Abomination. Yay!

Hope some of you get a kick out of these pages! :baiting:

Best

Simon

All great stuff.

The Allred/Sinnott combo is dyn-o-mite.

Keith did his best work on MCP...

and any Keown page inked by Farmer is worth showing off...

Thanks for sharing...a good week indeed.

C