• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

what do you collect?

94 posts in this topic

I have too many interests, and no focus, which is why I have very few complete collections.

Almost all Marvel/DC from the 60's to the 80s. Almost all DC war titles and Sgt Fury.

Esoteric Collections: Fish-In-The-Face covers, Severed Heads on the Wall covers (men-on-my-mantelpiece), Paratrooper covers.

Forest Service Theme Collections: Smokey Bear, Woodsy Owl, Lassie.

Uncle Scrooge, Donald Duck, WDC&S, Junior Woodchucks, Beagle Boys, Super Goof, Jetsons, Dennis the Menace, Baby Huey, Hot Stuff, Richie Rich, Badger, Nexus, Concrete, Hellboy, BPRD, Magnus Robot Fighter, Solar Man of Atom, MARS Patrol, Man From Uncle, Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea, Ultra Klutz, Flash Gordon, Captain Atom, Blue Beetle, Captain Canuck, Frogmen, Flying Nurses, Give Me Liberty, Tom Strong, Top Ten, Promethea, all ABC comics, Harbinger, Jingle Belle, Kabuki, Madman, Midnight Nation, Rising Stars, Nextmen, SIP, Paradise Too, Powers, Radioactive Man, Stray Bullets, Thunder Agents, Fatman, Undersea Agent, Twisted Toyfare Theatre.

American Splendor, Angry Youth, Arsenic Lullaby, Billy Dogma, person_without_enough_empathyy person_without_enough_empathy, Black Hole, Captain Guts, Charles Burns Library, Cherry Poptart, Colonia, Cud, Dirty Plotte, Dopin' Dan, Doofus, Dork, Dork Tower, Drawn & Quarterly, Dr Blink, Eightball, Epicurus the Sage, Eyebeam, Geeksville, Hate, Jesus Comics, Lethargic Comics, Mickey Rat, Modesty Blaise, Optic Nerve, Peepshow, Raisin Pie, Rarebit Fiends, Sin City, Simpson Comics, Weirdo, Wonder Warthog, Wretch, Zot.

..., and many, many more.

Bethlehem Pedigree books. meh

Are those books about baby Jesus?

No..., read by baby Jesus - hence, the halo!

Jumbo Comics focusing on the Sky Girl issues.

Lately, I've started buying the Gold Key/Charlton Phantom comics. I thought GA production values were low until I bought a few Charltons.

High grade X-men Silver thru Modern.

Amazing Spider-Man, X-Men and Daredevil for the most part.

Do you guys even read the posts you are responding to? Derp! doh!

Yeah that was a great movie but the ending wasn't as good as The Sixth Sense.

High grade X-men Silver thru Modern.

Amazing Spider-Man, X-Men and Daredevil for the most part.

Do you guys even read the posts you are responding to? Derp! doh!

Yeah that was a great movie but the ending wasn't as good as The Sixth Sense.

lol

Jumbo Comics focusing on the Sky Girl issues.

Lately, I've started buying the Gold Key/Charlton Phantom comics. I thought GA production values were low until I bought a few Charltons.

Ain't that the truth. Collect Charltons and you learn how to eat a lot of CR-OW.