• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which Neal Adams' books are a better investment - DC or Marvel?

59 posts in this topic

you really htink so? I like to think so too, as a DC fan, especially these incredible Tomahauk Adams covers....But they guide for next to nothing...really think $500??

You're probably right. A 9.6 would probably sell for around $200 and a 9.8 could sell for $500 if there were 2 or 3 BSD's involved in the bidding.

Bottom staple I think? Don't have the book in front of me, but I know it's a real clean slit so it's not real noticable. As we all know, lots of late 60's/early 70's DC's have this defect, but it's not nearly as common on Marvels. I bought the Oakland copy of Batman 222 from Vinnie and it had a pulled staple, but the staple still showed on the exterior and it was just about impossible to see it until you opened the book up! Great looking copy, but that one I returned.