• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Crickets Chirping...

75 posts in this topic

Greggy have you been going to the gym or do you take naps now instead?
I do both. Nap first...then the gym

You should do both at the same time...

If I take an afternoon nap, I'm shot the rest of the day.

cricket.gif

hahaha . . . when I saw this thread, I thought it was about *actual* crickets chirping. But, let me explain. We feed live crickets to my son's leopard gecko. The crickets have their own little cage with food and moisture "gel" so that 20 or 30 will survive a few weeks while waiting to be devoured. It's a little cricket death row, I guess. So, we have the not-unpleasant sound of live crickets in the house year-round. Here's a pic of the gecko:

P1010005_2.jpg

I agree where is everyone. Where are the late night cd4ever sales, Greggy fresh after an evening nap, or the banter/hijacking of Water Cooler threads.
Let's get the facts straight, fool. I take afternoon naps and boy was it sweet. I'm currently pulling books for the next VCC.

Are you sure you're not just passing time to forget about the pounding the Terps took on Saturday from a superior team? Eye of the Tiger!

Hey fool, I don't cheer for the Terps, dork. :screwy:

Hey I wouldn't claim them either.

I agree where is everyone. Where are the late night cd4ever sales, Greggy fresh after an evening nap, or the banter/hijacking of Water Cooler threads.
Let's get the facts straight, fool. I take afternoon naps and boy was it sweet. I'm currently pulling books for the next VCC.

Are you sure you're not just passing time to forget about the pounding the Terps took on Saturday from a superior team? Eye of the Tiger!

Hey I wouldn't claim them either!! (You did have a Terp as your Avatar at one time didn't you?)

But this is exactly what the mods wanted. (shrug)

Mission Accomplished!

Absolutely right. I said it a few weeks ago, I'll say it again now...

If the Ewert scandal broke today, every post would be deleted, strikes and bans would be handed out, and JE would be slabbing his works of art forevermore.

Whilst I might agree with a slight curtailment of some of the excesses, we've now thrown the baby out with the bathwater.

Mind you, the paymasters have got to be dancing jigs... :banana: :banana: :banana:

Do you have a set of pom-poms to go with that magic lasso?cheering1.gif

Absolutely right.

I was thinking the same thing last night...

But of course, this is a comicbook Forum so everyone could have dressed up as their fav superhero and hit their local Halloween fest...sponsored by their LCS... lol

Jim