• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Favorite Halloween Story.....something that happened to you.

13 posts in this topic

With the ghost topic, which has been a really fun read, doing so well, I thought it would be fun to hear your fun, weird, scary, sad, happy Halloween story that happened to you. So post them here if you have one!

Heres mine:

My favorite Halloween story happened when I was in elementary school (6th gade) and I decided to extend out trick or treating and went to the “ghetto” neighborhood with about 5 other friends. Now this neighborhood was only about a 5-minute walk from my neighborhood and in the long run it was not so bad at all.

On our last row of townhouse we walked by a bunch of giants, which were some high-school aged kids, not dressed up at all, all with about 3-4 bags of candy each. I found out that they were jumping kids and stealing their candy. I found this out when one of the kids picked me up and through me against a car and grabbed not only my candy but also my favorite pillowcase. I ran home to my mom crying :cry: about my candy with my friends (who laughed at me when it was all over).

My mom being the cool tough mom :sumo: , got in the car, put us all in the back seat and hit the streets off to catch the criminals that stole my candy. About 15 minutes into the search we found them. My mom rolled down her window and yelled at the kids which made them take off running into the open area behind the townhouses…..and so did my mom. In about 5 minutes she walked back with my pillowcase full of candy.

THANKS MOM!! :banana:

I knew who "beat" me up, his name was Kenny, who later went to jail for beating up his girlfriend and selling drugs - LOSER!

Got shot at by the Sheriff's Department. Just warning shots for egging the patrol car, but shots were fired nonetheless. :shy:
Too bad they missed.

Treat-or-tricking one time when I was little with the usual crowd including a few adults and kids, I came across the word F___ written in big chalk letters on the road. I read it out loud and said innocently, 'That's not a bad word!' (never having heard it before, and knowing why older kids would write words on the road in chalk). I was informed sternly that it most certainly WAS a bad word and I had better not repeat it.

I do all the time now, of course!