• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

After 2 years my CAF is up!

16 posts in this topic

I posted this in another thread, but some of you may not check that one.....

Chrisco's CAF

I haven't put everything up, and most of it I've shown here before. However, there are some items I haven't, including my Identity Crisis pages and my Rich Koslowski stuff. Make sure you check out the Rich K. stuff for an appearance by Chuckles! :D

Nice gallery. I especially like Tim Sale pages. I'd love to get a page from "The Long Halloween" some day, hopefully as nice as yours. (thumbs u

Thanks! That one was pure luck. I had been looking for one for awhile. I usually check Mitch's site as he reps Sale (that's where I got my DV page from). Decided to look elsewhere, and Tom Fleming had a page up. My money was tight, so I held off. Checked a month later, and it was still there and I was able to pick it up. :banana:

I've posted them all here before, except the page from #23. Keep an eye out for the complete color guide to Issue #41 (coming soon once I finish scanning all the pages).

Thanks Angelo!

I added a few more things last night to my CAF (link in the first post). Should have close to everything loaded up later on this evening.

Thanks for looking and all the nice comments so far. (thumbs u

everything you have sucks except your Risso commission, which is my favourite commission of all time.

face it, the Risso comm lowers the quality of the rest of your stuff much in the same way a 10-carat diamond makes a pile of gold seem insignificant

everything you have sucks except your Risso commission, which is my favourite commission of all time.

face it, the Risso comm lowers the quality of the rest of your stuff much in the same way a 10-carat diamond makes a pile of gold seem insignificant

You sunuvab1tch, you.

lol