• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How hard is it to get kicked out of NOD?

794 posts in this topic

Or maybe the problems with the mortgage industry are affecting him more than we know.

Or maybe he just got tired of people hammering him about the whole platinum Oldbuck books thingy.

but don't you think he brought it on himself a little? I mean he did come on the boards doing some serious pumping of it.

Or maybe the problems with the mortgage industry are affecting him more than we know.

Or maybe he just got tired of people hammering him about the whole platinum Oldbuck books thingy.

I think the mortgage market deterioration may have impacted heavily on his income stream - I know of several brokers that haven't been paid anything since June.

I think the mortgage market deterioration may have impacted heavily on his income stream - I know of several brokers that haven't been paid anything since June.

Or maybe he's going after the Flash #1 in this week's Heritage auction.

If so... :wishluck:

nahhhh.....never been much of a GA Flash fan. I prefer Showcase 4 (obviously) Flash 105, and Showcase 8, 13 and 14. Flash 123 is pretty cool too in super high grade :luhv:

nahhhh.....never been much of a GA Flash fan. I prefer Showcase 4 (obviously) Flash 105, and Showcase 8, 13 and 14. Flash 123 is pretty cool too in super high grade :luhv:

:hi: