• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebay Auctions

41 posts in this topic

I'm still keeping my sonic pages :shy:

Like Chris said... HG SA X-Men are pretty expensive so I must sell these pieces to get some cash to use towards a comic purchase. I will probably be looking to buy a nice wall piece in the future but not much more than that..

I'm still keeping my sonic pages :shy:

Like Chris said... HG SA X-Men are pretty expensive so I must sell these pieces to get some cash to use towards a comic purchase. I will probably be looking to buy a nice wall piece in the future but not much more than that..

MK,

If you succeed, you'll be the first person I've ever heard of who walked away from the habit. I have a feeling it'll be harder than quitting smoking or shooting heroin. Good luck. :wishluck:

I just try to avoid looking at OA on ebay and other sites. Like I said I'll get myself a wall piece (maybe walking dead hm )but thats about it. Things change though so you never know ;)

hm

Not in the market for one at the moment... trying to pay off a couple of large purchases

But that piece is killer (worship) Very, very nice... have you spoken to Steve (EvilAsh) about it?

Not in the market for one at the moment... trying to pay off a couple of large purchases

But that piece is killer (worship) Very, very nice... have you spoken to Steve (EvilAsh) about it?

Steve's my buddy. He gets first shot at all my WD stuff. (thumbs u

Steve's my buddy. He gets first shot at all my WD stuff. (thumbs u

Thanks George :cloud9:

I wish I could afford to take that puppy off your hands right now as well!

Hopefully I'll come home from Vegas a few grand richer and can go on a spending spree :wishluck: