• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebay Auctions

41 posts in this topic

Good luck in Vegas, Steve...

Then you can finally get that #3 9.8, eh? :kidaround:

He should've just went after the one that just sold on ebay for around $120. It's hard when you're waiting on submissions to come back when you're sure you have a 9.8 though. :tonofbricks:

Yes Danny, hopefully I'll get one soon :cry:

You're right George, I should have set a higher snipe on that one, and just sold some other books to pay for it.

I was just so sure my copy was a 9.8 :eek:

Oh well, I'll have one someday! (thumbs u

He should've just went after the one that just sold on ebay for around $120. It's hard when you're waiting on submissions to come back when you're sure you have a 9.8 though. :tonofbricks:

Hey Armydoc,

Can I suggest something? (look below) It would be much easier to look at your set :foryou:

sig.jpg

Hey Armydoc,

Can I suggest something? (look below) It would be much easier to look at your set :foryou:

sig.jpg

I fixed it, thanks. I don't know how the heck I did that. I probably wouldn't have noticed unless you pointed it out. (thumbs u :applause:

With lots of zombies :cloud9: or something gruesome hm

MK, If you're in the market now shoot me a PM. I may have just what you're looking for.

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=287877&GSub=44763

Selling this would put me over the top for a cover I'm about to pick up. I love it but would let it go to a good home. :cloud9:

That's a nice piece, too bad zombies give me nightmare's. :tonofbricks:

Hey Armydoc,

sig.jpg

I fixed it, thanks. I don't know how the heck I did that. I probably wouldn't have noticed unless you pointed it out. (thumbs u :applause:

Sweet :applause:

Hey Armydoc,

sig.jpg

Much better George, now I just need to catch up to your score :P

It's slim pickins for me now. I am subbing my own raws to try and fill a few slots. I don't have any of the issues past 36, so those'll have to wait until I get back to the States. Check out my Dark Tower set I just put up. I'm still waiting on a couple 9.8 SS from Jon. I've been waiting for that set to be added for awhile. :applause:

He out bid me on a 30 days of night 9.6 recently hm .

That book definitely should have went over $200, he got a GREAT deal! (congrats again Shawn)

If I wasn't trying not to spend money, I would have been all over it. :(