• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

'Wanted' Trailer...

28 posts in this topic

as I said over on newsarama...

this reminds me of an even more poorly done Matrix.

the trailer itself looks pretty darn unspectacular.

didn't read the books but apparently it's changed a lot going to screen.

as I said over on newsarama...

this reminds me of an even more poorly done Matrix.

the trailer itself looks pretty darn unspectacular.

didn't read the books but apparently it's changed a lot going to screen.

Changed Alot is an understatement.

From the narration on the trailer they dropped 90% of the storyline and plot of the original series.

The Wanted series was about "SUPER CRIMINALS" and Morgan Freeman is talking about how they are "The Protectors" "Kill One to Save a Thousand."

Other than the names of the characters and the abilities of Jolie and McAvoy's characters, and the title, it looks like they dumped everything else.

C

Isn't the rumor that Millar wrote the wesley part with Eminem in mind? I haven't watched the trailer, so I don't know what this guy looks like?

Always thought wesley kinda looked like Jude Law (although maybe he's too old for the part???).

Isn't the rumor that Millar wrote the wesley part with Eminem in mind? I haven't watched the trailer, so I don't know what this guy looks like?

Always thought wesley kinda looked like Jude Law (although maybe he's too old for the part???).

They used Eminem as the model for Wesley. Millar apparently spread a rumor (that was denied as false by all parties) that Eminem begged to be in the movie.

The guy in the movie has dark hair. No super villains in costume present in the movie world of Wanted at all.

They used Eminem as the model for Wesley. Millar apparently spread a rumor (that was denied as false by all parties) that Eminem begged to be in the movie.

The guy in the movie has dark hair. No super villains in costume present in the movie world of Wanted at all.

Looks like I'll be waiting for this one to come on HBO.

Lots of shots of Jolie making contemplative stares...to show she is in deep study of McAvoy's character. This proves she is a deep thinker and brooding personality.

How many freaking films can Morgan Freeman appear in?

The trailer did nada for me. Yet another version of the Matrix/Aeon Flux/Tomb Raider that I won't see.

S

Not quite meaning to derail completely...

I'll see your Wanted trailer and raise you a Jumper trailer...which I think looks pretty darn cool and much more interesting than Wanted. And it's got Sam Jackson and he sneezes awesome.

Jumper

Uses the same visual that they used for Nightcrawler in X2.

You won't see wanted but you'll blow $12 a month on HBO to watch blue crush 1400 x a day..

You won't see wanted but you'll blow $12 a month on HBO to watch blue crush 1400 x a day..

Don't forget the multiple showings of Star Wars Episode 1 2 and 3!!

I'll see your Wanted trailer and raise you a Jumper trailer...which I think looks pretty darn cool and much more interesting than Wanted. And it's got Sam Jackson and he sneezes awesome.

Jumper

Would look cooler if they did not cast a block of wood in the lead....Hayden "Ham Fist" Christensen... :sick:

Jumper

Would look cooler if they did not cast a block of wood in the lead....Hayden "Ham Fist" Christensen... :sick:

Yah, but it's not a Lucas production so maybe he'll be allowed to actually act and emote... :wishluck: