• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CAN THIS POSSIBLY BE FOR REAL?

42 posts in this topic

Look who the seller is. Question answered. If I only had the rabidly loyal and :insane: customer base as Dan G.....

All we can do is sigh. And Shrug. And pull out our hair. And go back to sleep.

(shrug):pullhair:zzz

Then look at the bidding history.......it only takes 2 insufficiently_thoughtful_persons and BAM this happens.

C

I don't care if the seller was Moses, the buyer should have his head examined for dropping that kind of coin on a POS :tonofbricks:

It looks like a couple of insufficiently_thoughtful_persons threw out huge snipe bids and one got completely screwed. I would be shocked if they actually paid for this.

the "winner" is from the UK, and has zero history of purchasing any comics...only $10 baby items and nick nacks....common sense tells me something fishy is going on (and , I am not in any way saying Showcase had anything to do with it, but this bidder might be "having" fun)

rick

the "winner" is from the UK, and has zero history of purchasing any comics...only $10 baby items and nick nacks....common sense tells me something fishy is going on (and , I am not in any way saying Showcase had anything to do with it, but this bidder might be "having" fun)

rick

Well... I would'nt like to say if anything 'fishy' was going on or not. I don't know enough about SHOWCASE to comment. All I do know is that I thought their rep was quite respectable.

No..what struck me was that surely someone would not have paid that huge sum for an 'iffy' (i.e. taped) book, when they could have a nice slabbed Certified copy in a decent Low grade for half that money.

Makes no sense to me? (shrug)

Looks like it was pulled.

And as usual, anyone reading this after the fact has no fuking clue what this thread was ever about!

I can't tell you how many threads like this I've come across in the archives. The link is long dead and no one actually mentions what it is that they're talking about.

Utterly pointless.

And as usual, anyone reading this after the fact has no fuking clue what this thread was ever about!

I can't tell you how many threads like this I've come across in the archives. The link is long dead and no one actually mentions what it is that they're talking about.

Utterly pointless.

:juggle:

Someone bid and won from the UK $4400 for a AF 15 piece of raggedy azz book from SNE.

The buyer according to his feedback has never bid and won a comic, just some nickel and dime baby stuff.

How is that :)

Utterly pointless.

47090-se.JPG.52202cae13d9fe0989448a79f5da8622.JPG