• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hello again! Still no GI Joe #21 in a 9.8! Still looking though!

30 posts in this topic

news.gif Havent been here in a while. I see some old and new faces in the bunch and a few who still need a life. smirk.gif After almost a year of looking nobody has found a Joe #21 in a 9.8!? From what I hear theres even a Spiderman 129 in a 9.8 now? Im looking for the dude who bought the new Joe #1 in a 10.0. Darth said there would be more but so far theres only been one. If you own it or know who does just PM me and let me know! thanks and have a great day! Soltrick and Dungeon

news.gif Havent been here in a while. I see some old and new faces in the bunch and a few who still need a life. smirk.gif After almost a year of looking nobody has found a Joe #21 in a 9.8!? From what I hear theres even a Spiderman 129 in a 9.8 now? Im looking for the dude who bought the new Joe #1 in a 10.0. Darth said there would be more but so far theres only been one. If you own it or know who does just PM me and let me know! thanks and have a great day! Soltrick and Dungeon

My GI Joe #21 is in CGC's hands now... waiting patiently to get it back. I can't imagine it as a 9.8 but I wouldn't mind if a miracle occurs. smile.gif27_laughing.gif

My GI Joe #21 is in CGC's hands now... waiting patiently to get it back. I can't imagine it as a 9.8 but I wouldn't mind if a miracle occurs. smile.gif27_laughing.gif

893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif Got my Joe 21 back! 9.6!!!!!!! 893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif

I owned both the GI Joe #1 and #2 10.0's but I sold them to someone last year.I will see if I can find his name. laugh.gif